The first thing you do when you begin Site Diary is creating a new organisation. From the organisation is where you will manage your users, resources (manpower, equipment, and material), tags and contractors.
Here are the steps to creating an organisation
- Click on the “+ create” button.
- Give your space a name, fill in the details and click save.
- Click on the organisation you just created to enter the organisation.
Next, let’s create a site to get you on your way
- You will have a first message that says “To continue using the application, please select a site. Click the select button
- Click the “create a new site”
Fill out the site details and contact information. This information will appear on the PDF reports.
Don’t forget to fill the weather settings