Site Diary, powered by Script&Go Ltd., undergoes a rebrand
- Press release
- Site Diary has been rebranded and relaunched as part of Script&Go Ltd.
- Script&Go Ltd. will now provide a wider range of digital solutions and project management software for the construction field.
- Script&Go Ltd. will be focused on supporting the construction industry bridge the COVID-19 pandemic with resources, product information and customer support.
28 May 2020
Script&Go Ltd., a leading provider of construction field site management technology, today announced it has rebranded and relaunched its Site Diary product to ensure its better placed to meet customer requirements, as the industry leads the way in restarting the UK economy following the COVID-19 pandemic.
With an increased product range and more innovations on the way, the company had outgrown far beyond its origins and will be better placed to offer a wider range of digital solutions and project management for the construction field.
The change forms part of Script&Go Ltd.’s desire to drive forward and grow its suite of digital solutions as it aims to become a leader in the industry. In fact, Script&Go Ltd. is focused squarely on supporting the construction community bridge the COVID-19 situation with resources, product information and customer support over the coming weeks and months.
“We’re seeing the industry step-up to deliver on the growing need for construction projects to restart the UK economy as a result of COVID-19,” said Warren Hill, UK Country Manager at Script&Go Ltd. “Changes in policy and safety procedures are coming fast. That’s why we’re providing all our customers with the opportunity to access the Site Diary COVID-19 checklist, which will detail the new Health & Safety measures required in the field. This feature will automatically be upgraded with the app at no additional cost.”
Besides upgrading the Site Diary product, Script&Go Ltd. has also started to equip its customers with hand sanitiser as they reopen project sites which can be deployed across canteens, meeting rooms, desks and site entrances and exits.
“We know that people’s safety is paramount, that is why we hope that this small gesture goes some way to helping construction projects stay safe and stay open. That’s what the industry needs and that’s what the UK needs.”
The Site Diary app provides a site management platform which connects entire project teams, from the office to the field and across companies, providing technology to replace out-dated paper-based site journals. This enables seamless integration between the field and office-based teams to provide a real-time look at what is going on in the field. Meaning nothing gets missed, events can be approved quickly, and issues can be resolved much faster.
Notes to Editors
Script&Go Ltd. simplifies field teams’ daily activities in order to help them reveal their full potential. Based in Rennes since 2011, Birmingham in 2018 and Toronto in 2019, our vision is to digitise data collection, data processing and data sharing facilitated by cloud computing and the usage of mobile devices on the field.
Script&Go Ltd. offers two products:
- Site Diary is a professional site journal app which helps mitigate the risk of a future claim by replacing paper-based site journals with a digital solution for high-quality structured site data capture and auditing. Useful to construction managers and site managers, the application allows you to capture and log site data (record important site detail such as manpower, equipment, weather conditions and incidents) and produce professional reports.
- BatiScript is a versatile construction management software which enables efficient user management, reporting, data administration and task management. It can be used across multiple operating systems throughout the lifecycle of a project for project management, delivery, commissioning and monitoring purposes.
For further information, please contact Warren Hill, UK Country Manager at Script&Go Ltd.
Mobile: 07895 632983 or Email: email@example.com